When I was sixteen I desperately wanted to join the police force. My father had been in the RAF as had my brother so I was quite accustomed to shift work. My middle sister joined the Force and I really wanted to as well. Unfortunately for me, that year I was too young for the intake and me mam (being from Georgdie origins...) insisted that I do something productive in the intervening year and enrolled me in a private secretary's course at the local college . It was a two year course!

By the end of it, mam pushed an advert for a private secretary under my nose, I got the overpaid job and quite frankly that was the end of my police career.

In the meantime, the 17 year old me met my tall, dark and handsome. A young police officer 4 years my senior, 6'7", dark brown hair, brown eyes. How could I resist?

Some years later, 35 years of marriage and two gorgeous daughters, my poor long-suffering husband is now subjected to nudges at 3:00 am to enquire about police procedures for my latest psychological thriller.

My children and hubby absolutely hate watching thrillers with me, because I always know 'who dunnit' and I can't help but share...

I'm delighted to say that so many people have tried and failed to guess the real criminal in The Keeper. What do you think?

You can get The Keeper here :

https://amzn.to/2m14lrG

or here

https://bit.ly/2pb4nP0


Its available for download in #Kindle or #Kobo and #paperback and #audio

A fabulous #Halloween #read






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASSIONATE HISTORY - LIBBY WATERFORD

DS Jenna Morgan Series - Inspiration, Writing & Research

The Perfect Kiss